OBJECTIVE: This article provides the Help at Home SOP for Do Not Disturb (DND) in 8x8.
|All states that currently operation on the 8x8 phone system.
|To ensure phones are answered in a timely manner by each branch.
|All employees with an 8x8 phone, the 8x8 phone app, or the 8x8 computer app need to switch their 8x8 system to DND when not at their system. This includes breaks, lunch, meetings, stepping away from desk, and PTO.
Table of Contents:
1.0 LEAVING PHONE SYSTEM UNATTENDED
1.1 Team members are required to place their phone systems on DND anytime they are away from their desk.
2.0 8x8 PHONE
2.1 In Office Phone
- Look at the display and locate DND at the bottom in the blue column.
- If DND is not displayed, select More on the right and DND will appear on the display.
- Select the DND option to place your phone on Do Not Disturb.
3.0 8x8 LAPTOP APP
3.1 Open the 8x8 app on your laptop.
3.2 Click on your profile menu.
- Click Do Not Disturb and then select Continue.
- Your 8x8 app is now on Do Not Disturb.
4.0 8x8 CELL PHONE APP
4.1 Open the 8x8 app on your mobile device.
4.2 Click on your profile menu.
- Click Do Not Disturb.
- Your 8x8 app is not on Do Not Disturb.
Source: IT Department