OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to set up an employee (Caregiver) for authorization to perform CPR in their jobs.
1. Navigate to https://firstname.lastname@example.org&p=352514 and click Login.
2. Enter your Email and Password and click Submit.
NOTE: If you do not know your login credentials, please email email@example.com.
3. Click Add participants to your group.
4. Enter the employee's information and either enter your own password or select the Auto generate check box. Click Add Participant.
5. Navigate to the dashboard and ensure the employee is listed. The Status field will appear as Exam not taken until they have completed the CPR course. Once the course has been completed, the Status field will appear as Pass.
6. Once the course has been completed and the Status says Pass, click the P in the Actions column. Click Open from the pop-up window. Print or save the CPR Certification confirmation.
Source: Indiana Branch Staff