OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to search for an available caregiver to fill a shift in MatrixCare.
1. Pull up the shift you are trying to fill by going into Schedule Calendar and searching by relevant Caregiver or Client.
2. In the shift, click the Search button next to the caregiver's name.
2. The date and times will auto populate for the shift. Click Search and all available caregivers will appear at the bottom of the page.
3. The date and times can be modified as needed to find additional caregivers to fill the shift.
4. If you are not needing to fill a specific shift, you can go to the Caregiver Search in the Navigation Bar in the left Panel and enter the appropriate dates, days and times and click Search.
Source: Implementation Specialist