OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to share attachments and work with files in Microsoft Teams.
Share a File
- Click Attach under the box where you type messages.
- Select the file location and then the file you want.
NOTE: Depending on the location of the file, you’ll get options for uploading a copy, sharing a link, or other ways to share.
Work with Files
- Click Files on the left to see all files shared across all of your teams.
- Click Files at the top of a channel to see all files shared in that channel.
- Click More options... next to a file to see what you can do with it. In a channel, you can instantly turn a file into a tab at the top.
Source: Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide