OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to set up Client and Caregiver Skills in AlayaCare.
Setting up Caregiver Skills allows Caregivers and Clients to be matched based on skills, qualifications, and preferences.
1. Search for a Client by entering their first and last name in the Search field.
2. Navigate to the Scheduling tab within the Client's profile and click on an open visit to search for a Caregiver.
3. Click Find Employee.
4. The Caregiver search will be filtered based on the skills applied to the client's service. It will show which Caregiver has the most skills aligned with the client and their availability.
5. Hover over each Caregiver's Skills bar to see the specific skill that matches or does not match the client.
6. Click Choose next to the Caregiver that is the best fit.
Source: Customer Support Manager