OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on running the Timesheet Import Exception Report in Sandata.
This report provides reasons why any hours did not get imported from Sandata to Dataflex with an understanding on how to resolve the issue. This report should be run daily to review and address any possible issues with import of hours.
NOTE: Update made to any visits in Sandata will be reflected in Dataflex after 3 hours
- BadDfBaseDataError: The visit service is not correct and needs to be updated to be compatible with the contract.
- CannotDeductHoursFromTimesheetError: Verify the visit details and check the hours in DataFlex. If the hours did not import to DataFlex, a note will need to be added the historian line.
- InvalidAuthError: The client Authorization has been changed.
- OverAuthedError: The client's monthly authorized hours have been exceeded.
- VisitValidationError: Review the visit in Sandata and verify the details. Usually there is an issue with the visit details such as the confirmed hours and inaccurate amount of hours as shown in the image below.
Source: User Support Analyst