OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to add and view visit notes in the HHAeXchange mobile app.
Add a Visit Note
NOTE: Visit notes can be entered during and after a visit.
1. Open the HHAeXchange mobile app and login using your email and password or via Face/Touch ID.
2. Tap Today's Schedule from the main screen.
3. Tap the Add icon from the Visit Detail screen.
4. Select the applicable Note Type from the drop down menu. Once a Note is created, it is visible on the Notes tab of the Visit Detail screen.
NOTE: A Note cannot be edited or deleted once it's added.
View Caregiver Visit Notes
When a Caregiver enters a visit note from the Visit Detail screen of the mobile app (Visit Text Note, Visit Voice Note, or Visit Image Note,) a Visit Note icon appears on the Calendar for that visit.
The Visit Note can be viewed from two locations:
- At the bottom of the Mobile App Multimedia > Visit Info Tab
- At the bottom of the Patient's General > Notes screen
Source: West Monroe; HHAeXchange Enterprise Help Portal