OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to view invoices from a purchase order in Coupa.
NOTE: See attachments for a printable one-page guide.
1. Log in to Coupa and navigate to the Orders tab.
2. Enter the vendor's name into the Search field
3. Select the applicable purchase order from the PO Number column.
4. Click Lines.
5. Navigate to the applicable PO line item and select the Total Invoiced hyperlink.
NOTE: The light blue text is a link. For example, to view all invoices that have been submitted under a certain PO that are waiting for review, click the USD number under the Total Invoiced field.
6. Select an invoice from the Invoice column.
7. View the invoice and select the attachments to view a PDF version of the document sent by the vendor.
Source: Accounts Payable