OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to ensure accurate clock in and out for shifts using the web browser and the client's phone.
Clocking in with Web Browser
- Ensure location settings is turned on in your mobile device.
- Ensure tasks note are added under each task that is completed.
- Ensure client signs off when clocking out for shift.
Clocking in with Telephony
- See attachments in this article on how to clock in and out using Telephony.
- Use Telephony to clock in and out if you are experiencing issues clocking in and out with the Web Browser as this is the alternate option of clocking in and out.
- Ensure you are using only the client's phone and dialing the Telephony number: 1-855-756-9658.
- Ensure you are dialing the right task codes when documenting your tasks.
- Ensure you have the right Soneto ID, reach out to the office to get your Soneto ID number. The ID can be found in a caregiver's main profile as seen below under the "ID" field.
Source: Implementation Specialist