OBJECTIVE: This article provides information about the documents that need be uploaded into MatrixCare when doing a Client Admission.
Table of Contents:
- To Be Uploaded To Attachments Tab
- Assessments to be Completed
- Plan of Care
- Service Plan
- Med Profile/Med Interaction
- Misc: Upload to Attachments
To Be Uploaded To Attachments Tab
- Intake Referral Form
- F2F Form
- Admission VSOC Order – Original and physician signed copy will both be uploaded to attachments
- Patient Medicaid Eligibility MD Medicaid Eligibility
- MD License and NPI Information
- Client Agreement
- Admission Consent
- ABN form
- Patient Information Release form
- Emergency Numbers
- Client Signature form
- Patient Handbook Acknowledgement
- Tele Sup Consent
Assessments to be Completed
- Comprehensive Assessment (if applicable) Adobe – will be uploaded to attachments
- OASIS (if applicable) Adobe – will be uploaded to attachments
- Home Safety Evaluation Matrixcare
- Braden Scale Matrixcare
Plan of Care
Plan of Care Original and MD signed both need to be uploaded to Attachments.
Must be created and published while in the home for admission visit.
Med Profile/Med Interaction
- Med interaction to be sent to MD within 24 hours of admission – Uploaded to Attachments.
- Med profile must be signed by the nurse – Uploaded to Attachments.
- Med Interaction order with report signed by RN. Once returned, it has to be signed by MD and uploaded to attachments.
Misc: Upload to Attachments
- History and Physical
- Any Advanced Directives
- Work/Disability Letters
- Care Coordination fax successful sheets.
- Business Associate Agreement (if applicable)
Source: Implementation Specialist