OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to create an accounting extract file in MatrixCare.
1. Navigate to the Accounting Extract tab. Right-click and select New.
2. The Extract Date automatically populates with the current date in the Extract Settings box. Select a different date from the drop down calendar box, if needed.
3. Enter in any Notes and/or a Description, if needed. Right-click and select Save.
4. The date in the template created populates to the Select an Extracted Record field (if you need to select a previously created template). Choose one from the drop down box and click Extract. Click Yes to confirm and continue.
5. A Save Accounting Extract File window appears with a file name inserted. Select the desired location, name, and type. Right-click and select Save.
Source: Implementation Specialist