OBJECTIVE: This article provides information about the Client Module in AlayaCare.
Clients can be found two ways in AlayaCare:
1. Searching for the Client name in the search bar.
2. Hovering over Clients on the left-hand side and click Clients List. The database of clients will open and you can type the client's name in the Type to filter box.
Important tabs in the Client Module:
- Scheduling - Every time you open a client’s profile, it will take you to the Scheduling tab by default, which provides a calendar view of the Client's Schedule
- Overview - View a summary of the client’s information as well as any Client Notes and details on Risks
- Demographics - Shows general demographic information, active insurance, the branch/group assignment, address, and start of care
- Care Documentation - Contains any medical or plan of care details
- Services - Services and funding blocks can be set up or viewed in the Services tab
- Coordination - Contains information related to coordinating care, such as client contacts, notes for care providers, do not send list, and more
- Tasks - Any tasks that have been linked to the client can be viewed on the Tasks tab
Source: Implementation Specialist