OBJECTIVE: This article provides instructions on how to complete a care plan in AlayaCare.
- From the Dashboard screen, hover over Clients on the left hand side and click Clients
- Type of the name of the Client in Type to Filter
- Click View next to the client's name
- Click Care Management near the top of your screen
- Click Care Plan towards the left hand side of your screen
- To Complete a Care Plan, click View to open the Active Care Plan
- From the Active Care Plan, click Complete
- In the resulting dialogue, you will receive the following message:
- Are you sure you want to mark this care plan as complete? If not all of the Care Plan items have been resolved/completed, you will also receive a warning indicating some of the care plan items are still active.
- Select the date you wish to set as the Care Plan End Date and then click Complete.
- Once a Care Plan is marked as Complete, you will no longer be able to make changes to the Care Plan
Source: Implementation Specialist